DATA PROTECTION: The personal information you have provided by completing an entry form, and any other information provided in connection with this form, will be used and controlled by Services for Tourism Ltd to process your entry and enable judging. We will keep the information you have supplied confidential, sharing it with our authorised judges and will not disclose it to any third party unless we are required to do so by law or have your consent.
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- The Organiser of the Tourism Awards is Services for Tourism Ltd, Lyndon House, Church Road, Whimple, EX5 2TA
- By entering the Tourism Awards, the Entrant will be deemed to have read and understood these rules and be bound by them. These rules include any instructions set out in the Entry Form.
- There is no restriction on the number of entries or on the number of categories for which entries may be submitted.
- Entries must be received no later than the deadline shown on the website.
- Entries will only be accepted if they are submitted on the Entry Form and completed in full.
- Responsibility cannot be accepted for any lost, late or mislaid entry and any entry which is damaged, defaced, illegible or incomplete, or which otherwise does not comply with these terms and conditions may be deemed invalid at the sole discretion of the Organiser.
- The Organiser reserves the right to split or merge categories if the volume or diversity of entrants warrants it. We also reserve the right to move entries from one category to another should this result in a better ‘category match’. Should either of these changes occur we will consult with all businesses affected.
- It is a requirement of entry that you agree to waive or refund the cost of a mystery visit should your entry be successful in being shortlisted and a mystery visit arranged. A mystery visit will normally include all elements identified in your entry, including overnight accommodation if the entry is from an accommodation provider, for up to 2 visitors or up to 4 for a family attraction. Should you be nominated in the national VisitEngland awards a further visit may take place. Receipt of your entry is taken as agreement to this requirement.
- For entrants that apply or are nominated to represent the region in the VisitEngland awards your entry is taken as agreement that we may share our mystery shop reports with the VisitEngland judges. Please note that if you have won gold in the VisitEngland awards this year you will not be able to enter the same category in next year’s VisitEngland awards.
- The judges may decline to make some or all of the awards in any category if in their opinion there are insufficient entries of a winning standard.
- The prize for each winner will be a trophy. There is no cash alternative.
- The decision of the Chairman of the judges on all matters affecting this competition is final and legally binding.
- No correspondence will be entered into beyond giving general feedback.
- Winners and finalists may be required to take part in some post-event publicity and entry implies consent to their name and images being used for such purposes.
- The Organiser licences any winner to use the appropriate Award finalist or winner logo in connection with its award providing the year it was won is stated.
- Congratulations to the VisitEngland Winners and Finalists Posted: 27th April 2017
- Beautiful South Awards opening soon Posted: 13th April 2017
© 2017 Services For Tourism Ltd. Website and hosting provided by Direct Tourism Services