How To Enter
- Choose which categories you wish to enter. Entries will only be accepted from businesses that meet current & relevant Legal and Licensing Compliance. The judges reserve the right to decline an entry if in their opinion this cannot be confirmed. Entrants are bound to the terms and conditions, which you can see here.
- Download the relevant entry forms and save as a word document to your computer.
- Read the Hints and Tips page.
- Look at he checklist at the bottom of each question then complete each question fully.
- If information is not available on line to support your application, use supporting evidence to back up your answers. If you wish to submit supporting evidence, it is not compulsory, please email ONE document only (no larger than 5 MB and with your business name in the title eg supportevsunhotel.doc) to the email address above. No hard copy evidence will be accepted.
- Save and email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Handwritten forms are not accepted.
- Please include your current membership number on your entry.
- If you are not a member of Tourism South East you will be invoiced for £70 plus VAT as a contribution towards administration costs (this includes free entry into access and sustainabliity as well as two categories) with the exception of B and Bs when it is £45 plus VAT.
- Please note that there is no charge for members and non members to enter the Customer Service Award.
- Please read the terms of entry here before submitting.
Please note your business must be located in Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Oxfordshire, Hampshire, Surrey, the Isle of Wight, Sussex or Kent. If your business is located in another area, details of others schemes can be found on the Visit England Awards website.
- Top tourism businesses celebrate at the 2017/18 Beautiful South Awards Posted: 6th December 2018
- Booking has now closed for the Beautiful South Tourism Awards Posted: 3rd December 2018
© 2018 Services For Tourism Ltd. Maintained and hosted by Clockwork Marketing