How To Enter
It is easy to enter the awards.
- Choose which categories you wish to enter.
- Download the relevant entry forms and save as a word document to your computer.
- Read the Hints and Tips page.
- Look at he checklist at the bottom of each question then complete each question fully.
- If information is not available on line to support your application, use supporting evidence to back up your answers. If you wish to submit supporting evidence, it is not compulsory, please email ONE document only (no larger than 5 MB and with your business name in the title eg supportevsunhotel.doc) to the email address above. No hard copy evidence will be accepted.
- Save and email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Handwritten forms are not accepted.
- Please include your current membership number on your entry.
- If you are not a member of Tourism South East you will be invoiced for £65 plus VAT for entrance (this includes free entry into access and sustainabliity as well as your entry) with the exception of B and Bs when it is £45 plus VAT.
- Please note that there is no charge for members and non members to enter the Customer Service Award.
- Please read the terms of entry here before submitting.
Please note your business must be located in Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Oxfordshire, Hampshire, Surrey, the Isle of Wight, Sussex or Kent. If your business is located in another area, details of others schemes can be found on the Visit England Awards website. Great Country Pub participants will receive complimentary entry to the pub category; a fee will be applied if other categories wish to be entered.
- Beautiful South Awards now closed for all except Events/Festivals and Customer Service Superstar Posted: 29th June 2017
- Congratulations to the VisitEngland Winners and Finalists Posted: 27th April 2017
© 2017 Services For Tourism Ltd. Website and hosting provided by Direct Tourism Services