The 2015/2016 Beautiful South Awards are still open
The 2015/2016 Beautiful South Awards are open for entry for Unsung Hero and Tourism Event. Entry forms can be downloaded here. The closing date is 31 August 2015. Unless you have already been in contact with us all other categories are now closed. PLEASE NOTE WE WILL ACKNOWLEDGE RECEIPT OF ALL ENTRIES, IF YOU DO NOT GET THIS WITHIN 24 HOURS PLEASE CONTACT US ON 01278 671397 OR firstname.lastname@example.org THANK YOU.
Congratulations goes to this years winners, from the South East, at the VisitEngland Awards in Newcastle.
- Barnett Hill, Guildford - Bronze - Business Tourism
- Chewton Glen Hotel and Spa from the New Forest - Bronze - Large Hotel
- Livingstone Lodge, Port Lympne - Silver - Visitor Experience
- Monkey Haven, Isle of Wight - Highly Commended - Small Attraction
- Swan House, Hastings - Silver - Bed and Breakfast.
Ken Robinson CBE, Chairman of Tourism South East said,
“We have some of the very best tourism businesses in the country here in the South East and the Beautiful South and VisitEngland Awards are a great opportunity for them to gain the recognition they deserve".
Only recipients of a Beautiful South Award are eligible to represent the South East at the national awards. Jonathan Neame, Chief Executive of Shepherd Neame, who are again headline sponsors of the Beautiful South Awards said, “From our operation of 347 pubs and hotels across London and the South East, we are very aware of the important role tourism plays not only in our business but for the South East economy as a whole. We are delighted to support the industry by once again sponsoring this year’s Beautiful South Awards, which are a fantastic way of recognising businesses who have achieved outstanding commitment to quality, innovation and service.”
- The countdown has begun and assessments are underway for the VisitEngland Awards Posted: 13th February 2015
- Beautiful South Awards 2015/2016 Posted: 29th January 2015
© 2015 Services For Tourism Ltd. Website and hosting provided by Direct Tourism Services