- Choose which category you wish to enter; you might find there is more than one that is relevant to your business.
- Read the hints and tips page.
- Click here to create an account and start your submission, you can save and print off partially completed forms to review at any time prior to submitting the final version.
- Check that you are eligible for the category by checking the ‘Eligibility’ section on your entry forms.
- It is possible to include links to relevant online evidence to illustrate your answer but this is optional, you will not be penalised if you have not included supplementary evidence. Any written answers that are included within the supplementary evidence attempting to circumvent the question word counts, will be disregarded. It is however vital that you make the most of the word count and answer each question fully.
- When your form is completed, click submit. This must be before the deadline published on the key dates page, late entries cannot be accepted. You will receive a confirmation email to acknowledge receipt of your entry.
- If you prefer you can download the sample entry forms here should you wish to look at the entry forms before creating an online account.
Entry is open to members and non-members of Tourism South East. Entry is free to members, non-members are required to pay a fee of £70 plus VAT. Non-members will be invoiced on receipt of the entry form and processing of the entry will not begin until payment has been received by Tourism South East. Entries in the New Tourism Business, Resilience & Innovation and Unsung Hero categories are free for members and non-members.
To enter your business must offer visitor experiences, events etc in the Tourism South East area which covers Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Oxfordshire, Hampshire, Surrey, the Isle of Wight, Sussex and Kent. If your experience or business is located in another area, details of others schemes can be found on the Visit England Awards website.